Toyota Tacoma X-Runner cabin air filter location. From year 2006, 2007.
Here you can find how to locate Toyota Tacoma X-Runner pollen filter when you need to replace.
Where is located cabin air filter on a Toyota.
Maintenance of a car differ from a vehicle to another. If you car service is approaches, below you can see how to change air conditioning filter.
ToyotaTacoma X-Runner recommended maintenance schedule:
You need to change your Toyota Tacoma X-Runner cabin air filter every:
- 12 months or 10.000 miles (16.000 km).
- 24 months or 20.000 miles (32.000 km).
- 36 months or 30.000 miles (48.000 km).
- 48 months or 40.000 miles (64.000 km).
- 60 months or 50.000 miles (80.000 km).
- 72 months or 60.000 miles (96.000 km).
- 84 months or 70.000 miles (112.000 km).
- 96 months or 80.000 miles (128.000 km).
- 108 months or 90.000 miles (144.000 km).
- 120 months or 100.000 miles (160.000 km).
- 132 months or 110.000 miles (176.000 km).
- 144 months or 120.000 milles (192.000 km).
Cabin air filter is located inside of car on the passenger side.
To replace Toyota Tacoma X-Runner cabin air filter follow the nest steps:
- Open passenger side door and then open glove compartment.
- Push in on left and right sides of glove compartment to release glove compartment and pull out glove compartment – Right side of glove compartment can remains attached or you can completely remove.
- Disassemble tabs on top of filter housing cover and flip down- filter housing cover remains attached.
- Replace old Toyota Tacoma X-Runner cabin air filter with the new one.
- Reassemble cabin air filter hosing cover and glove compartment back.
Why is necessary to replace the cabin air filter? Is necessary to replace this filter to protect you and your passenger from bad odors, some allergen, from pollen and is very important if somebody from your car is allergic to pollen, dust and other particle.
Source: Service owner manual, google and other forums.