Suzuki SX4 cabin air filter location. Where is located and how to change 2007-2010 Suzuki SX4 cabin air filter.
When the deadline for maintenance is approaching you need to change also the cabin air filter. To replace Suzuki SX4 cabin filter you need to follow some simple steps:
- Open the glove box compartment and unhook the telescopic arm from the right side of the glove compartment.
- Pull out the glove box compartment from the bottom side to unhook from the hinges and the push in on the left and right side of the Suzuki SX4 glove box compartment to release this and take out.
- After you do this you will be able to see cabin air filter housing.
- Push on the left and right side tabs to release cabin air filter from the housing and pull old Suzuki SX4 cabin air filter straight out from the housing.
- Install the new cabin air filter in the housing with the air flow indicated arrow pointing down. Push on the cabin air filter housing cover until the 4 tabs is secure.
- Reinstall glove box compartment back in place in the reverse order.
When you need to change cabin air filter on Suzuki SX4 from year 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010? It is recommended that when you change engine oil, oil filter, air filter and fuel filter to replace the same cabin air filter. If you don’t change this filter it is possible that air quality that enter in the car cabin to be very poor. Suzuki SX4 pollen filter remove odors, pollen (is very important if someone are allergic on pollen) and the same remove other pathogens and pollutants and help you to protect your and your passenger health. Is indicated to change 2007-2010 Suzuki SX4 cabin air filter each 10.000 miles. Please check Suzuki SX4 service manual for the exact replacement interval.
For more guidance feel free to ask about how to replace the air conditioning filter for Suzuki SX4.