Suzuki Forenza cabin air filter location. From year 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008.
Here you can find how to locate Suzuki Forenza pollen filter when you need to replace.
Where is located cabin air filter on a Suzuki Forenza . Maintenance of a car differ from a vehicle to another. If you car service is approaches, below you can see how to change air conditioning filter.
Cabin air filter is located inside of the car on the passenger side.
To locate and replace Suzuki Forenza cabin air filter follow the next procedures:
- Look on the passenger side under the glove compartment.
- Remove secure panel located under glove box compartment. Here you can see filter housing.
- Remove all screws from filter housing cover and then remove them.
- Take old Suzuki Forenza cabin air filter out and replace with the new one. When you pull out the old filter you need to bend to remove – see picture.
- Put filter housing cover back.
- Put secure panel in place.
For more guidance feel free to ask about how to replace the air conditioning filter for Suzuki Charger .
Find more information about where is located cabin air filter or air conditioning filter for Suzuki.
If you want to reset service light reminder on Suzuki Forenza click here.
How to locate if you need to change cabin air filter, oil filter, fuel filter, pollen filter, dust filter or air filter on Suzuki Forenza.
Pictures can be different from one car to another but the procedure is the same.
Why is necessary to replace the cabin air filter? Is necessary to replace this filter to protect you and your passenger from bad odors, some allergen, from pollen and is very important if somebody from your car is allergic to pollen, dust and other particle.
Source: Service owner manual, google and other forums.