Replace the cabin air filter on Nissan Sentra 2013-2015 DYI. Learn how to locate and replace the cabin air filter on 2013, 2014, 2015 Nissan Sentra.
Cabin air filter helps to create a confortable indoor climate in your car. Changing the cabin air filter can also improve the fuel consumption of your car. The filters are not expensive and are easy to change. You can do it yourself at home. The filters can be bought from your local auto spare parts shop.
- The cabin air filter is located below the glove box.
- Open the glove box. Inside there are 3 screws that must be removed.
- Close the glove box and look underneath the glove box. There are 3 other screws. Remove them as well.
- Keep the glove box closed and pull it straight. You may remove the connector for the glove box light.
- The cabin air filter is located on the left side, under the console.
- Remove the latch that hold the cabin air filter cover by sticking your finger underneath and pull it. It will pop right out.
- Pull the tab to take the filter out.
- Squeeze the old filter outside.
- Squeeze the new filter and slide it inside. Make sure that the air flow arrows are oriented in the right place.
- Arrange the cover back in place.
- Connect the glove box light.
- Arrange back the glove box.
- Insert all the screws back on.
Why is necessary to replace 2013, 2014 and 2015 Nissan Sentra cabin air filter? Is necessary to replace this filter to protect you and your passenger from odors, some allergen, from pollen and is very important if somebody from your car is allergic to pollen, dust and other particle.