How to replace the cabin air filter on Nissan Sentra 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012.
In this tutorial will show you how to change the cabin air filter for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012 Nissan Sentra.
Changing the cabin air filter on your car improves the quality of the air inside your car for you and your passengers. It is recommended to change the cabin air filter at least once a year or at every 20.000 miles. Replacing the cabin air filter will keep dust, allergens and bad odours away from your vehicle.
- The cabin air filter is located below the centre console to the right of the gas pedal. You have to remove the plastic side panel in order to get access to it.
- Remove the cabin air filter housing by pulling down of the latch on the bottom.
- Remove the old cabin air filter. You will have to squeeze the sides and bend it a little to get it out. Pull it slowly toward the left.
Install new Nissan Sentra cabin air filter
- Install the new filter by squeezing the lateral sides and pushing it into the housing. The Air Flow arrow should be pointing towards the back of the car.
- Arrange back the housing cover.
- Install the plastic side panel.