Nissan Juke cabin air filter location. From year 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015.
If you want to replace Nissan Juke cabin filter follow the next steps:
- Remove the 2 screws from the bottom of the glove box compartment.
- Open the glove box compartment and remove all screws from glove box.
- Remove the screws from the middle of the glove box compartment.
- Disconnect wire from glove box light bulb.
- Remove the glove box from the vehicle by pulling out.
- Now you can locate Nissan Juke cabin filter. Cabin air filter on Nissan Juke is located behind the glove box compartment on the left side.
- Remove the cabin air filter housing cover.
- Remove the old Nissan Juke cabin air filter by pulling straight out.
- Install new cabin air filter with the air flow indicated arrow pointing to the rear of the vehicle.
- Install the cabin air filter housing cover.
- Install the glove box compartment back in place.
- Maintenance of a car differ from a vehicle to another.
If you car service is approaches, below you can see how to change air conditioning filter.
For more guidance feel free to ask about how to replace the air conditioning filter for Nissan Juke.
How to locate if you need to change cabin air filter, oil filter, fuel filter, pollen filter, dust filter or air filter on Nissan Juke.
Pictures can be different from one car to another but the procedure is the same.
Why is necessary to replace Nissan Juke cabin air filter? Is necessary to replace this filter to protect you and your passenger from bad odors, some allergen, from pollen and is very important if somebody from your car is allergic to pollen, dust and other particle.