Mercury Mariner Hybrid cabin air filter location. From year 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007.
Here you can find how to locate Mercury Mariner Hybrid pollen filter when you need to replace.
Where is located cabin air filter on a Mercury Mariner. Maintenance of a car differ from a vehicle to another. If you car service is approaches, below you can see how to change air conditioning filter.
Cabin air filter is located outside of car on the passenger side.
To see where is located and how to replace Mercury Mariner Hybrid cabin air filter follow the next procedures:
- Place windshield wipers in upright position or remove it.
- Is four screws with caps on the passenger side of cowl. You need to remove first time plastic caps and the remove screws. Open the hood and you find here another screws. Remove this screws.
- Remove cowl from the passenger side. Some models have splash guard, remove it.f
- Remove old filter and replace with the new Mercury Mariner Hybrid cabin air filter.
- Reassemble all pieces back.
For more guidance feel free to ask about how to replace the air conditioning filter for Mercury Mariner.
How to locate if you need to change cabin air filter, oil filter, fuel filter, pollen filter, dust filter or air filter on Mercury Mariner.
Pictures can be different from one car to another but the procedure is the same.
Why is necessary to replace the cabin air filter? Is necessary to replace this filter to protect you and your passenger from bad odors, some allergen, from pollen and is very important if somebody from your car is allergic to pollen, dust and other particle.
Source: Service owner manual, google and other forums.