Mazda 5 cabin air filter location. From year 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014.
Here you can find how to locate Mazda 5 cabin air filter when you need to replace.
Where is located cabin air filter on a Mazda 5. Maintenance of a car differ from a vehicle to another. If you car service is approaches, below you can see how to change air conditioning filter.
Cabin air filter is located outside of car on the passenger side.
Mazda 5 maintenance interval. You need to replace Mazda 5 cabin air filter every 40.000 km (25.000 milles) or 2 years.
To see where is located and how to replace Mazda 5 cabin air filter follow the next procedures:
- Open passenger side door and push tabs to release kick plate located under glove compartment and remove it.
- Remove clip on left access panel, remove left access panel and unscrew clips and remove all connectors to junction box.
- Remove nuts from junction box bracket and then remove junction box bracket.
- Remove screws from filter housing cover and unplug connector.
- Remove filter housing cover.
- Remove first filter and then slide second filter down and then out.
- Replace filters in reverse order and reassemble.
For more guidance feel free to ask about how to replace the air conditioning filter for Mazda 5.
How to locate if you need to change cabin air filter, oil filter, fuel filter, pollen filter, dust filter or air filter on Mazda 5.
Pictures can be different from one car to another but the procedure is the same.
Why is necessary to replace the cabin air filter? Is necessary to replace this filter to protect you and your passenger from bad odors, some allergen, from pollen and is very important if somebody from your car is allergic to pollen, dust and other particle.
Source: Service owner manual, google and other forums.