Where is located Honda Civic cabin air filter from year 2011-2015. If your Honda Civic 9th generation service interval is approaching or the car smells bad or have bad odors you need to replace cabin filter. You need to change this filter every 15000 miles.
Honda Civic 9th generation cabin air filter location
- Cabin air filter is located inside the car on the passenger side under the glove box compartment.
How to change Honda Civic cabin air filter?
- Empty the glove box compartment.
- Open glove box compartment.
- Push on the left and the right side of the glove box like you see in the picture to release him. After you do this you will be able to see cabin air filter housing cover.
- Remove cabin air filter housing cover by pushing on the left and the right side of the cabin air filter housing cover tabs. Now you can see the cabin air filter.
- Pull out the old Honda Civic FB cabin air filter.
- Install new cabin air filter back in place.
- Install cabin air filter housing cover.
- Install glove box compartment.
If you don’t want to replace the cabin air filter you can clean it but is recommended to change it with a new one.
This tutorial is for Honda Civic 9th generation from 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015. The pictures can be different but the procedure is the same.