Where is located GMC Denali cabin air filter? How to change 2000-2007 GMC Denali cabin air filter at home by yourself.
Under normal condition GMC Denali from year 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2005 and 2007 cabin air filter should be replaced every 15.000 miles (240.000 km). To replace cabin air filter is very easy to do. You need only to know where is located and what to do to replace old GMC Denali cabin filter with new one. To find how to do it only follow next steps:
GMC Denali cabin air filter location:
Replace GMC Denali cabin air filter:
- Remove the right hand instrument panel hush panel.
- Remove the A/C and heather module filter access door retaining screw then remove the cover.
- Remove the cabin air filter element from A/C and heater module (cabin air filter housing).
- Remove old GMC Denali cabin air filter by pulling straight down. The housing contains 2 filters installed side by side. Remove first filter by pulling straight down and the slide second filter and pull down.
- Install the new GMC Denali cabin filter in to the housing cover.
- Install the A/C and heater module door (cabin air filter housing cover). Install cabin air filter housing cover retaining screw back in place.
- Install kick plate back and the install retaining screws.
How to locate if you need to change cabin air filter, oil filter, fuel filter, pollen filter, dust filter or air filter on GMC Denali .
Pictures can be different from one car to another but the procedure is the same
Why is necessary to replace the cabin air filter? Is necessary to replace this filter to protect you and your passenger from bad odors, some allergen, from pollen and is very important if somebody from your car is allergic to pollen, dust and other particle.