How to locate and replace Audi Allroad cabin air filter from 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007.
Where is located cabin air filter on 1998-2007 Audi Allroad?
How to replace 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007 Audi Allroad cabin air filter?
- Open the hood.
- Remove the plenum chamber cover.
- Release the cabin air filter retaining tab catches, then fold the tab back.
- Install the new cabin air filter into the housing with the arrow markings facing downward in the direction of air flow.
- Fold the filter retaining clip into position and engage the catches.
- Install the plenum chamber cover. Ensure the plenum chamber cover is properly installed to prevent water from entering in the cabin air filter housing.
- Close the hood.
When you need to replace cabin air filter housing cover?
- On 1998 – 2000 Audi Allroad you need to replace cabin air filter housing cover every 15.000 miles.
- For 2001, 2002 and 2003 Audi Allroad is recommended to replace cabin air filter every 20.000 miles.
- For 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007 the cabin air filter should be replaced first time on 15.000 miles and then you need to change every 20.000 milles.