Locate Kia Optima cabin air filter. From year 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014.
If you need to change Kia Optima cabin air filter here you can find where to locate and what steps to follow to change this filter.
Where is located cabin air filter on a Kia Optima. Maintenance of a car differ from a vehicle to another. If you car service schedule is approaches, below you can see how to replace air conditioning filter.
Cabin air filter is located inside of car on the passenger side.
Kia Optima maintenance interval. You need to replace Kia Optima cabin air filter every 15.000 km (25.0000 miles) or 1 year.
To see where is located and how to replace Kia Optima cabin air filter follow the next procedures:
- Open the glove compartment and use a screwdriver to detach damper rod from glove compartment.
- Remove the two stops from the glove compartment or you can simply push in on right and left side of the glove compartment to release this.
- Leave glove compartment to hang down. Here you can locate cabin air filter housing cover. Remove filter housing cover.
- Remove the old Kia Optima filter from the housing and replace with the new one with the air flow arrow pointing down.
- Install cabin air filter housing cover and glove compartment back in place.
For more guidance feel free to ask about how to replace the air conditioning filter for Kia Optima.
How to locate if you need to change cabin air filter, oil filter, fuel filter, pollen filter, dust filter or air filter on Kia Optima.
Pictures can be different from one car to another but the procedure is the same.
Why is necessary to replace the cabin air filter?
Is necessary to replace this filter to protect you and your passenger from bad odors, some allergen, from pollen and is very important if somebody from your car is allergic to pollen, dust and other particle.