Locate Hyundai Sonata cabin air filter. From year 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014.
If you need to change Hyundai Sonata cabin air filter here you can find where to locate and what steps to follow to change this filter.
Where is located cabin air filter on a Hyundai Sonata. Maintenance of a car differ from a vehicle to another. If you car service schedule is approaches, below you can see how to replace air conditioning filter.
Cabin air filter is located inside of car on the passenger side.
To see where is located and how to replace Hyundai Sonata cabin air filter follow the next procedures:
1999-2004; 2006-2014 Hyundai Sonata cabin air filter location
- Open the glove compartment and with a screwdriver detach damper rod from glove compartment.
- Remove the 2 stops from the glove compartment or you can simply push in on right and left side of the glove compartment to release this.
- Leave glove compartment to hang down. Here you can locate cabin air filter housing cover. Remove filter housing cover.
- Remove the old Hyundai Sonata filter from the housing and replace with the new one with the air flow arrow pointing down.
- Install cabin air filter housing cover and glove compartment back in place.
2005 Hyundai Sonata cabin air filter location
- Open glove compartment, remove tabs to release glove compartment and detach damper rod from glove compartment.
- Flip down glove compartment and remove filter housing cover.
- Remove first filter and then slide second filter up and then out.
- Replace old Hyundai Sonata cabin air filter with the new one.
- Reassemble all pieces in reverse order.
For more guidance feel free to ask about how to replace the air conditioning filter for Hyundai Sonata.
How to locate if you need to change cabin air filter, oil filter, fuel filter, pollen filter, dust filter or air filter on Hyundai Sonata.
Pictures can be different from one car to another but the procedure is the same.
Why is necessary to replace the cabin air filter?
Is necessary to replace this filter to protect you and your passenger from bad odors, some allergen, from pollen and is very important if somebody from your car is allergic to pollen, dust and other particle.