Locate and change 2010-present Alfa Romeo Giulietta cabin air filter.
Where is located 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Alfa Romeo Giulietta cabin air filter?
- Alfa Romeo Giulietta cabin filter is located inside of the on the passenger side.
How to replace Alfa Romeo Giulietta cabin air filter?
- Pull from the left side panel and take out like in picture bellow.
- Look under glove box compartment and remove the 4 screws from the panel.
- Remove the panel.
- After you remove the panel, on the left side of the car, on the dashboard you will be able to find cabin air filter housing cover. Pull cabin air filter housing cover down to unclip from the housing and the take out.
- Pull old Alfa Romeo Giulietta cabin air filter out from the housing.
- Insert new 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Alfa Romeo Giulietta cabin air filter with the air flow indicator arrow pointed to the back of the car.
- Install cabin air filter housing cover back in place.
- Install the plate under the glove box compartment and secure with the screws.
- Install the plastic panel on the dashboard.
Is indicated to change Alfa Romeo Giulietta pollen filter every 30.000 km or 15 months.
Why pollen/cabin air filter must be changed?
If cabin air filter is dirty can make air conditioning run less efficiently and will reduce the air flow in the passenger compartment.