Kia Sportage cabin air filter location. From year 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
Here you can find how to locate Kia Sportage pollen filter when you need to replace.
Where is located cabin air filter on a Kia Sportage. Maintenance of a car differ from a vehicle to another. If you car service is approaches, below you can see how to change air conditioning filter.
Cabin air filter is located inside of car on the passenger side.
To locate and replace Kia Sportage cabin air filter follow the next procedures:
- Open passenger side door and after that open glovebox compartment.
- Push on right and left side of the glove compartment or remove the stops to release glove compartament – see picture.
- Leave down glove compartment an you will be able to see Kia Sportage filter housing cover (see picture bellow).
- To have access to cabin air filter squeeze tabs on filter housing cover to remove.
- After you do this you will be able to take out the old filter and replace with the new one. Some models have filter frame. To replace cabin air filter is necessary to take out filter frame, replace old filter and insert filter frame back in place.
For more guidance feel free to ask about how to replace the air conditioning filter for Kia Sportage.
Find more information about where is located cabin air filter or air conditioning filter for Kia.
If you want to reset service light reminder on Kia Sportage click here.
How to locate if you need to change cabin air filter, oil filter, fuel filter, pollen filter, dust filter or air filter on Kia Sportage.
Pictures can be different from one car to another but the procedure is the same.
Why is necessary to replace the cabin air filter? Is necessary to replace this filter to protect you and your passenger from bad odors, some allergen, from pollen and is very important if somebody from your car is allergic to pollen, dust and other particle.
Source: Service owner manual, google and other forums.
4 thoughts on “Kia Sportage cabin air filter location”
Only a suggestion but tag your google search cabin filter air flow direction. Explain which way that is specifically in your write up its something many are missing.
Owner of Kia Sportage 2.0 16v 87kw.
Need help to replace cabin filter.
I have boot a new one but i can not find a place where to find old one and put the new one.
I think that this model does not have one…
Thanks in advance.
What year is you Kia Sportage?
How about KIA Sportage 2000 model? Where is the cabin air filter location? Thanks in advice.