Kia Spectra cabin air filter location. Where is located air conditioning filter on a Kia Spectra. From year 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009.
Here you can find how to locate Kia Spectra cabin filter when you need to replace.
Maintenance of a car differ from a vehicle to another. If you car service is approaches, below you can see how to change air conditioning filter.
If you need to replace your air cabin filter, you can find here where this is located.
Air conditioner filter on Kia Spectra is located inside of car behind the glove box.
To replace cabin air filter on Kia Spectra you need to follow the next steps:
- Open passenger side door and the open the glovebox.
- Remove the 2 stops which keep the glove box in place and release this. Here you will be able to locate cabin air filter housing.
- Remove the filter frame from cabin air filter housing.
- Remove old Kia Spectra cabin air filter from the frame and replace with the new cabin air filter.
- Reinstall the filter frame with the new filter in the housing and push on the cabin air filter housing cover until is secure.
- Reinstall the glove compartment.
Why you need to change the Kia Spectra cabin air filter? Is necessary to do this to protect your health and you passenger health. To this to remove odors, pollen allergy and other pathogens and pollutants. Is indicated to change the Kia Spectra pollen filter each 12-15000 miles.
For more guidance feel free to ask about how to replace the air conditioning filter for Kia Spectra.
Find more information about where is located cabin air filter or air conditioning filter for Kia.
If you want to reset service light reminder on Kia Spectra click here.
How to locate if you need to change cabin air filter, oil filter, fuel filter, pollen filter or air filter on Kia Spectra.
One thought on “Kia Spectra cabin air filter location”
Thank you so much for posting this info for free. I swear you just saved me like $180 at a shop that charges that much to do it as a “service”.