Jeep Patriot cabin air filter location.
Where is located air conditioning filter on a 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Jeep Patriot.
Here you can find how to locate Jeep Patriot cabin filter when you need to replace.
Maintenance of a car differ from a vehicle to another. If your car service is approaches, below you can see how to change air conditioning filter.
If you need to replace your air cabin filter, you can find here where this is located.
Air conditioner filter on Jeep Patriot is located inside of car behind the glove box.
To change cabin air filter on Jeep follow the next steps:
- Go to passenger side door and open it.
- Open glove compartment.
- Push in on right and left of the glove compartment to release this.
- Remove Jeep Patriot glove compartment. After you do this you will see Jeep Patriot cabin filter housing cover.
- Push on the left and the right clips to release and remove cabin air filter housing cover.
- Remove old Jeep Patriot cabin air filter from the housing by pulling out.
- Insert new Patriot cabin air filter in the housing with the air flow indicated arrow pointing down.
- Install back in place the cabin air filter housing cover.
- Install back in place glove compartment.
- Check if everything is back in place.
After you do this you change your Jeep Patriot cabin air filter home without going to the service. Do it yourself.
Why you need to change the Jeep Patriot cabin air filter? Is necessary to do this to protect your health and you passenger health. To this to remove odors, pollen allergy and other pathogens and pollutants. Is indicated to change the Jeep Patriot pollen filter each 12-15000 miles.
For more guidance feel free to ask about how to replace the air conditioning filter for Jeep Patriot.
How to locate if you need to change cabin air filter, oil filter, fuel filter, pollen filter or air filter on Jeep Patriot.