How to locate and replace Hyundai Tiburon cabin air filter from year 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008.
Here you can find how change and where to locate Hyundai Tiburon pollen filter when you need to replace.
Where is located cabin air filter on a Hyundai Tiburon. Maintenance of a car differ from a vehicle to another. If you car service is approaches, below you can see how to change air conditioning filter.
To have access to replace Hyundai Tiburon cabin air filter you need to follow next steps:
- Remove the screws from the bottom who fixing the glovebox to the dash and then open the glovebox and do the same with the top screws.
- After you remove all screws pull down of glovebox assembly to remove it. Be careful and unclip the electrical connector from the back of the glovebox.
- Now you can see and you can remove the filter housing cover.
- Pull the old Hyundai Tiburon cabin air filter straight out and insert new one with the air flow arrow pointing down.
- Reassemble all pieces back in places.
Find more information about where is located cabin air filter or air conditioning filter for Hyundai.
How to locate if you need to change cabin air filter, oil filter, fuel filter, pollen filter, dust filter or air filter on Hyundai Tiburon.
Pictures can be different from one car to another but the procedure is the same.
Is necessary to replace the cabin air filter? Is necessary to replace this filter to protect you and your passenger from bad odors, some allergen, from pollen and is very important if somebody from your car is allergic to pollen, dust and other particle.
Source: Service owner manual, google and other forums.