GMC Sierra Series cabin air filter location. From year 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002.
Here you can find how to locate GMC Sierra Series cabin air filter when you need to replace.
Where is located cabin air filter on a GMC Sierra Series .
Maintenance of a car differ from a vehicle to another. If you car service is approaches, below you can see how to change air conditioning filter.
Cabin air filter on GMC Sierra Series is located inside the car on the passenger side, under the glove box.
To have access and to replace the cabin air filter on a GMC Sierra Series follow the next steps:
1999-2002 GMC Sierra Series
- Open passenger side door and locate glove compartment
- Under glove compartment remove screws from kick plate and remove the kick plate. Here you can be able to locate cabin air filter housing cover like in picture bellow.
- Remove filter housing cover and remove the filters. Remove first filter by pulling straight down and slide second filter forward and do the same procedure.
- Insert the first filter and slide in the right place and then insert the second filter.
- Reassemble kick plate.
2003-2005 GMC Sierra Series
- Open passenger side door, remove screws on kick plate located under glove compartment and remove kick plate.
- Unclip and swing filter housing cover to right and remove filter by pulling straight down.
- Replace old GMC Sierra Series filter with the new one and reassemble
For more guidance feel free to ask about how to replace the air conditioning filter for GMC Sierra Series .
How to locate if you need to change cabin air filter, oil filter, fuel filter, pollen filter, dust filter or air filter on GMC Sierra Series .
Pictures can be different from one car to another but the procedure is the same
Why is necessary to replace the cabin air filter? Is necessary to replace this filter to protect you and your passenger from bad odors, some allergen, from pollen and is very important if somebody from your car is allergic to pollen, dust and other particle.