Ford Mercury Monterey cabin air filter location. From year 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007.
Here you can find how to locate Ford Mercury Monterey pollen filter when you need to replace.
Where is located cabin air filter on a Ford Mercury Monterey.
Maintenance of a car differ from a vehicle to another. If you car service is approaches, below you can see how to change air conditioning filter.
If you need to replace your air cabin filter, you can find here where this is located.
Cabin air filter on Ford Mercury Monterey is located outside of car on the passenger side. To replace this filter you need to follow the next instructions.
- Firs time you need to open the hood.
- Look on the passenger side to locate filter housing cover – see picture bellow.
- Unhook and remove filter housing cover from passenger side of cowl. Here you can be able to see cabin air filter (see in picture bellow).
- Pull out the old filter and replace insert new Ford Mercury Monterey cabin air filter with the air flow arrow pointing down.
- Put back cabin air filter housing cover.
For more guidance feel free to ask about how to replace the air conditioning filter for Ford Mercury Monterey.
How to locate if you need to change cabin air filter, oil filter, fuel filter, pollen filter, dust filter or air filter on Ford Mercury Monterey.
Pictures can be different from one car to another but the procedure is the same.
Why is necessary to replace the cabin air filter? Is necessary to replace this filter to protect you and your passenger from bad odors, some allergen, from pollen and is very important if somebody from your car is allergic to pollen, dust and other particle.