Ford Focus cabin air filter location. From year 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014.
Here you can find how to locate Ford Focus pollen filter when you need to replace.
Where is located cabin air filter on a Ford Focus.
Maintenance of a car differ from a vehicle to another. If you car service is approaches, below you can see how to change air conditioning filter.
If you need to replace your air cabin filter, you can find here where this is located.
Cabin air filter on Ford Focus is located outside of car on the passenger side. To replace this filter you need to follow the next instructions.
- Remove the wipers of place the windshield wipers in upright position and open the hood.
- Look on the passenger side of cowl. Here is located Ford Focus cabin air filter. To have access on it undo clips by pushing in on front of clips(see picture).
- On fastener, in center of cowl you find a cap, remove it by unscrew and pull out.
- Remove cowl from the passenger side by sliding out.
- Here you be able to see Ford Focus cabin air filter – see picture belleow. Remove old filter and replace with the new one.
- Put back cowl on the passenger side.
See here all tire sizes for all Ford Focus models 2000-2014
For more guidance feel free to ask about how to replace the air conditioning filter for Ford Focus.
How to locate if you need to change cabin air filter, oil filter, fuel filter, pollen filter, dust filter or air filter on Ford Focus.
Pictures can be different from one car to another but the procedure is the same.
Why is necessary to replace the cabin air filter? Is necessary to replace this filter to protect you and your passenger from bad odors, some allergen, from pollen and is very important if somebody from your car is allergic to pollen, dust and other particle.