Ford Edge cabin air filter location. From year 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014.
Here you can find how to locate Ford Edge pollen filter when you need to replace.
Where is located cabin air filter on a Ford Edge. Maintenance of a car differ from a vehicle to another. If you car service is approaches, below you can see how to change air conditioning filter.
Cabin air filter is located inside of car on the passenger side.
To locate and replace Ford Edge cabin air filter follow the next procedures:
- Open passenger side door and locate glovebox.
- Look under glove compartment and remove the 2 stops from left and right by pushing to the interior (see pictures).
- Open glovebox and take glove compartment out.
- Locate cabin air filter access panel (see picture bellow).
- Remove access panel from cabin filter housing cover and remove the old filter from the housing.
- Insert the new cabin air filter in the housing cover with the indicating air flow arrow pointing down.
- Reinstall the housing cover.
- Reinstall the glove compartment.
For more guidance feel free to ask about how to replace the air conditioning filter for Ford Edge.
How to locate if you need to change cabin air filter, oil filter, fuel filter, pollen filter, dust filter or air filter on Ford Edge.
Pictures can be different from one car to another but the procedure is the same.
Why is necessary to replace the cabin air filter? Is necessary to replace this filter to protect you and your passenger from bad odors, some allergen, from pollen and is very important if somebody from your car is allergic to pollen, dust and other particle.
Source: Service owner manual, google and other forums.