Dodge Charger cabin air filter location. From year 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014.
Here you can find how to locate Dodge Charger pollen filter when you need to replace.
Where is located cabin air filter on a Dodge Charger . Maintenance of a car differ from a vehicle to another. If you car service is approaches, below you can see how to change air conditioning filter.
Cabin air filter is located outside of the car on the passenger side.
To locate and replace Dodge Charger cabin air filter follow the next procedures:
- First time you need to open the hood
- Push left and right caps to remove plastic cover and locate Dodge Charger cabin air filter like you see in the picture.
- Push the filter out and replace with the new one.
- Insert the new filter with the air flow arrow directed toward vehicle.
- Reassemble plastic cover to filter housing.
For more guidance feel free to ask about how to replace the air conditioning filter for Dodge Charger .
How to locate if you need to change cabin air filter, oil filter, fuel filter, pollen filter, dust filter or air filter on Dodge Charger .
Pictures can be different from one car to another but the procedure is the same.
Why is necessary to replace the cabin air filter? Is necessary to replace this filter to protect you and your passenger from bad odors, some allergen, from pollen and is very important if somebody from your car is allergic to pollen, dust and other particle.
Source: Service owner manual, google and other forums.