Chevrolet Venture cabin air filter location. Where is located air conditioning filter on a Chevrolet Venture. From year 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005.
Here you can find how to locate Chevrolet Venture cabin filter when you need to replace.
Maintenance of a car differ from a vehicle to another. If you car service is approaches, below you can see how to change air conditioning filter.
If you need to replace your air cabin filter, you can find here where this is located.
Air conditioner filter on Chevrolet Venture is located inside of car behind the glove box.
To change cabin air filter on Chevrolet follow the next steps:
- Open passenger side door and then open glove compartment.
- Remove access panel by pulling up and out and then you can open filter housing cover by squeezing tab on left.
- Remove filters, remove first filter and then slide second filter to the right and the pull this out.
- Replace old filters with the new ones in reverse order. Make sure foam is angled in same direction for both filters.
- Put back the cabin air filter housing cover and plastic panel.
Why you need to change the Chevrolet Venture cabin air filter? Is necessary to do this to protect your health and you passenger health. To this to remove odors, pollen allergy and other pathogens and pollutants. Is indicated to change the Chevrolet Venture pollen filter each 12-15000 miles.
For more guidance feel free to ask about how to replace the air conditioning filter for Chevrolet Venture.
How to locate if you need to change cabin air filter, oil filter, fuel filter, pollen filter or air filter on Chevrolet Venture.