Chevrolet Tracker cabin air filter location. From year 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004.
Here you can find how to locate Chevrolet Tracker pollen filter when you need to replace.
Where is located cabin air filter on a Chevrolet Tracker. Maintenance of a car differs from a vehicle to another. If your car service is approaches, below you can see how to change air conditioning filter.
Cabin air filter on Chevrolet Tracker is located inside the car on the passenger side.
To have access and to replace the cabin air filter on a Chevrolet Tracker follow the next instruction:
How to locate Chevrolet Tracker cabin air filter?
- Open the Chevrolet Tracker glove box compartment.
- Release the 2 stops from right and left of the glove box compartment and leave to hang down to the floor.
- Here you will be able to see cabin air filter housing cover.
How to replace Chevrolet Tracker cabin air filter?
- Lift and pull out the cabin air filter housing cover. Chevrolet Tracker from 2001 until 2004 have 2 filters.
- Pull straight out the first Chevrolet Tracker cabin filter.
- Push in and the lift up the second filter and remove this from the housing.
- Insert first new Chevrolet Tracker cabin filter to the housing width the air flow indicator arrow pointing down and slide it to the bottom.
- Insert the second Chevrolet Tracker cabin air filter in to the cabin air filer housing.
- Reinstall the cabin air filter housing cover. Be careful, the housing cover have a tab on the bottom who need to be hooked in the housing.
- Push in the glove box back in place and secure the glove box compartment stops in the dashboard.
For more guidance feel free to ask about how to replace the air conditioning filter for Chevrolet Tracker.
How to locate if you need to change cabin air filter, oil filter, fuel filter, pollen filter, dust filter or air filter on Chevrolet Tracker.
Pictures can be different from one car to another but the procedure is the same.
Why is necessary to replace Chevrolet Tracker cabin air filter? Is necessary to replace this filter to protect you and your passenger from bad odors, some allergen, from pollen and is very important if somebody from your car is allergic to pollen, dust and other particle.
2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 Chevrolet Tracker cabin air filter location.