Chevrolet Tahoe cabin air filter location. From year 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003.
When you need to replace Chevrolet Tahoe cabin air filter here you can find where is locate Chevrolet Tahoe cabin air filter.
Where is located cabin air filter on a Chevrolet Tahoe .
Maintenance of a car differ from a vehicle to another. If you car service is approaches, below you can see how to change air conditioning filter.
Cabin air filter on Chevrolet Tahoe is located inside the car on the passenger side.
To have access when you need to replace the cabin air filter on a Chevrolet Tahoe follow the next steps:
1999-2002 Chevrolet Tahoe cabin air filter
- Open passenger side door and locate glovebox compartment
- Under glovebox remove screws from plastic panel and remove the plastic plate. Here you can be able to locate cabin air filter housing cover like in bottom picture.
- Remove filter housing cover and remove the filters. Remove first filter by pulling straight down and to remove the second filter you need to slide this filter forward and do the same procedure like you do with the first filter –see picture.
- Insert the first filter and slide in the right place and then insert the second filter.
- Reassemble plastic plate.
2003 Chevrolet Tahoe cabin air filter
- Like on model bellow cabin air filter is located under glovebox compartment. To have access on this you need to remove screws on kick plate and remove kick plate like in picture bellow.
- Unhook and push filter housing cover to the right and remove filter by pulling straight down. This model have only one filter.
- Replace all pieces back.
For more guidance feel free to ask about how to replace the air conditioning filter for Chevrolet Tahoe .
How to locate if you need to change cabin air filter, oil filter, fuel filter, pollen filter, dust filter or air filter on Chevrolet Tahoe .
Pictures can be different from one car to another but the procedure is the same
Why is necessary to replace the cabin air filter? Is necessary to replace this filter to protect you and your passenger from bad odors, some allergen, from pollen and is very important if somebody from your car is allergic to pollen, dust and other particle.