How to change/replace cabin air filter on Ford Fiesta from year 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Locate Ford Fiesta pollen / cabin air filter?
- Ford Fiesta cabin air filter is located on the passenger side, on the left side of the dashboard.
How to replace Ford Fiesta cabin air filter?
- Remove the screw and clip.
- Pull out the plastic cover from the dashboard console and remove it.
- Unclip the wire connector like you see in picture bellow.
After you to this steps you will be able to see cabin air filter housing cover.
- Remove the screw from the Ford Fiesta cabin air filter – for this step use a torx screwdriver. Are 5 torx screws. Two of them is under dashboard and are difficult to unscrew.
- Remove Ford Fiesta cabin air filter housing cover.
- Pull out the old cabin air filter. Is easier to pull out from bottom of the filter first.
- Install new Ford Fiesta cabin air filter in to the housing. Fit the top of the filter first and the fit to the bottom.
- Install cabin air filter housing cover and put the wire back.
- Install the screw back in place to secure the cabin air filter in to the housing.
- Install the plastic cover to the dashboard.
Why you need to change Land Rover RL3 cabin air filter?
The purpose of the cabin air filter of your car (also known as HVAC filter, pollen filter or air conditioning filter) is to filter the air that is blown from your car’s air conditioning or heater system into the cabin. For a better quality of the inside air you have to change the cabin air filter at least once a year and according to the owner manual of your car. Is important to know that not all Ford Fiesta cars have a cabin air filter and you have to check it according to your model and year.
This article is for informational purposes. We are not responsible for any damage caused by unauthorised persons.