How to change Volvo S60 cabin air filter. This tutorial is for 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007 Volvo S60.
Where to locate Volvo S60 cabin air filter?
- The cabin air filter is located underneath the glove compartment.
How to change Volvo S60 cabin air filter?
- Remove the two screws that secure the plastic panel below the glove compartment. For this use a screwdriver.
- Remove the plastic panel.
- Remove the four screws that secure the cabin air filter housing cover. You can use the same screwdriver like you used before.
- Remove Volvo S60 cabin air filter housing cover (1).
- Remove the old Volvo S60 cabin filter (2).
- Insert the new Volvo S60 cabin air filter with the air flow indicator pointing to the front of the vehicle (3).
- Reinstall the Volvo S60 cabin air filter housing cover to the cabin air filter and secure it back with the four screws.
- Reinstall the plastic panel. Secure it back with the two screws.
Always read the specifications of your car’s owner manual to see the recommended period to change the cabin air filter. But this period also depends on the region you are driving your car. If there is too much dust or pollution you should change your filter more often. Changing the cabin air filter will bring you comfort and better quality of the air inside the car.
Volvo S60 cabin air filter it is also known as Volvo S60 pollen filter, Volvo S60 dust filter etc.
Picture can be different from a car to another, but the procedure should be almost the same. We are not to be held responsible for any damages you can bring to your car.