Change Volkswagen Passat cabin air filter. When your car maintenance is approach you need to change cabin air filter. Is very easy to replace VW Passat cabin filter home if you follow the next procedures.
- Cabin air filter on Volkswagen Passat is located inside of the car on the passenger side.
- Open passenger side door.
- Look under to glove box compartment and remove screws from kick plate founded here.
- Remove the VW Passat kick plate – some model doesn’t have this.
After you do this you will be able to see cabin air filter housing cover.
- Remove Volkswagen Passat cabin air filter housing cover by sliding to the left.
- Pull the old filter straight down to remove it from the housing.
- Insert the new Volkswagen Passat cabin air filter back in to the housing cover.
- Install cabin air filter housing cover by hooking to the new filter holes and then slide to the driver side.
- Install kick plate back in place.
Volkswagen Passat cabin air filter prevent to enter in the cockpit odors, pollen particles, dust, animal hair and the same prevent windscreen fogging.
This tutorial is for 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014 and 2015 Volkswagen Passat.
Pictures may be different but the procedure is the same.
You can find Volkswagen Passat cabin air filter under other names like dust filter, pollen filter, hvac filter, car air conditioning filter or heap filter.