Change Dodge RAM fourth generation cabin air filter. From year 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015. Here you will find how to change Dodge RAM fourth generation cabin air filter by yourself following simple steps.
Dodge RAM fourth generation cabin air filter is located inside of the car on the passenger side behind the glove box compartment.
Maintenance of a car differ from a vehicle to another. If you car service is approaches, below you can see how to change Dodge Ram 4th generation air conditioning filter.
How to install/replace Dodge RAM cabin filter?
Dodge RAM 4th generation don’t have cabin air filter from factory but you can install.
- Open the glove box compartment.
- Push on the right and left side of the glove box compartment and pull it out from the dashboard. Once you have done this you will be able to see cabin air filter housing cover in the right corner.
- If is first time when you change the cabin air filter on a Dodge RAM you need to cut the cabin air filter housing cover.
- Remove the old filter, if you have one, from the cabin air filter housing.
- Insert new cabin air filter in to the housing with air flow arrow pointing down.
- Install new cabin air filter housing cover to the housing.
- Reinstall the glove box compartment back in place.
Tips: You can buy Dodge Ram cabin air filter an cabin air filter housing cover very cheap from ebay.com
This tutorial is made on 2010 Dodge Ram 1500. For other model the procedure is the same but the pictures may be different. We are not responsible for any damage caused by intervention on the car after reading this tutorial. We recommend that all interventions to be made in an authorized service.