Change the cabin air filter on a Skoda Octavia climatronic. From year 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004.
The Skoda Octavia cabin air filter stopping the impurities and dust from getting in to your cabin. The air filter also known as air conditioning filter is increasing the quality of the air that gets into your car through the heater or air conditioning system. It is important to change the cabin air filter at the recommended period for your car.
Locate climatronic cabin air filter of Skoda Octavia
Replace Skoda Octavia cabin air filter
- Remove weather-strip rubber.
- After you remove the rubber carefully pull weather-strip straight up. Now you will be able to see cabin air filter.
- Remove cabin air housing cover frame.
- Remove Skoda Octavia cabin air filter from frame.
- Insert new Skoda Octavia climatronic in the cabin filter frame with the airflow indicator pointing down.
- Insert filter frame back in place.
- Install the weather-strip back in place and the install the weather-strip rubber.
- How to change the gasoline filter on a Skoda Octavia 1
- How to change Skoda Octavia engine oil and engine oil filter
Why is necessary to replace the Skoda Octavia cabin air filter? Is necessary to replace this filter to protect you and your passenger from bad odors, some allergen, from pollen and is very important if somebody from your car is allergic to pollen, dust and other particle.
Skoda Octavia cabin air filter is also called pollen filter, Skoda Octavia dust filter, Skoda Octavia air conditioning filter.