Change the cabin air filter on 2011 Chevrolet Cruze. Here you can find how to locate Chevrolet Cruze pollen filter when you need to replace.
Where is located cabin air filter on a Chevrolet Cruze. Maintenance of a car differ from a vehicle to another. If you car service is approaches, below you can see how to change air conditioning filter.
Cabin air filter on Chevrolet Cruze is located inside of the car. To locate and replace cabin air filter you need to follow the next procedure:
- Read the user manual to find out the right model for your car.
- Locate the cabin air filter: is it under the glove compartment
Follow these steps to replace the cabin air filter:
- Open the glove compartment
- Unhook the plastic hook on the right side of the glove compartment. Carefully pull the plastic hook and then introduce it back through the small hole.
- Remove the two plastic stops that keeps the glove compartment attached to the car.
- Then lower the glove compartment to the floor of the car. Now you can see the housing of the cabin air filter.
- Unclip the housing door and clip it down
- Remove the old cabin air filter from the housing by pulling it out by one of its ends.
- Check the interior of the housing to make sure that there is nothing left there (leaves, dust, etc)
- Insert the new cabin air filter on your Chevrolet Cruze. The air flow indicator should be pointing down.
- Clip back on the housing door.
- Arrange the glove compartment and put back on the 2 stops that secure it to the car.
- Attach back the plastic hook on the right of the glove compartment.
Tip&trick: It could be easier to put it back before you attached the 2 stops.
- Close the glove compartment and you are done.
This article was done on the example of Chevrolet Cruze 2011. For some models, the components could look different, but the procedure is the same.