How to change 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 Buick Regal cabin air filter.
To replace Buick Regal cabin air filter you need first to locate and the to follow some simple steps.
Where is located 2012-2015 Buick Regal cabin air filter?
- Cabin filter is located inside of the car on the passenger side.
How to replace 2012-2015 Buick Regal cabin filter?
- Open the glove box compartment.
- Release the damper arm from the right side of the glove compartment.
- Push in on the right and the left side of the glove box compartment to release the stops.
- Remove Buick Regal glove box compartment. After you remove this you will be able to see Regal cabin filter housing cover.
- Open cabin air filter housing cover. To open cabin air filter housing cover you need to push on the tabs located on the left and right side of him.
- Remove old cabin air filter by pulling out from cabin air filter housing.
- Insert new Buick Regal cabin air filter in the cabin air filter housing with the air flow arrow pointed down.
- Close cabin air filter housing cover.
- Insert glove box compartment in the dashboard.
- Fix the stops and the damper arm back in place.
- Close glove box compartment.
Pictures may be different but the procedure is the same.
One thought on “How to change 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 Buick Regal cabin air filter”
I have a 2014 Buick Regal, and the procedure was much different. Had to flip panel off on right side of glove box to access 1 of 4 screws which hold entire glove box in position. Undo screws, remove entire glove box unit to gain access to filter lid and housing. Believe your procedure might be for the Encore.