How to change 2011 Buick Regal cabin air filter. Where to locate and how to change 2011 Buick Regal cabin filter. Service procedure is different from a model to another.
If you what to change 2011 Buick Regal cabin filter follow the next steps:
Buick Regal cabin air filter location:
- 2011 Buick Regal cabin air filter on is located inside of the car under the glove compartment
How to replace 2011 Buick Regal cabin filter:
- Open the glove box compartment and on the right side of this unhook the damper cord. Pull the plastic hook out and then insert back through the small hole from the glove compartment.
- Remove the two stops from the right and the left side of the glove box compartment who hold the 2011 Buick Regal glove compartment attached to the dashboard.
- Release the glove compartment and leave it down on the floor. Now you can be able to see the cabin air filter housing cover. To remove cabin air filter housing cover you need only to unclip and flip it down
- Pull out the old 2011 Buick Regal cabin air filter from the housing and verify in the interior of the housing to make sure that there is nothing left there.
- Insert the new cabin filter on the cabin air filter housing with the air flow indicator pointing down.
- Reinstall all pieces back in place.
For more information about how to change Buick Regal cabin air filter please leave us a comment.
5 thoughts on “How to change 2011 Buick Regal cabin air filter”
What about a 2012 Regal cabin air filter?
If you want to locate and replace 2012 Buick Regal cabin air filter please follow the instruction from the next tutorial: http://filterlocation.com/change-2012-2013-2014-2015-buick-regal-cabin-air-filter/
My 2011 Regal 2.0 turbo glove box doesn’t seem to be the same the one as shown here. Mine has a material lining in it and the end cap of the dash on the passenger side opens for some access for something. The filter itself looks to verify positioned vertically rather than horizontal. I can’t figure out how to drop the glovebox. Any thoughts?
Hi Rory ,did anyone ever give you instructions on how to change your cabin filter ? I also have a 2011 Regal Turbo and bought my filter today , looked at a few videos and some research brought me to your post ,any luck ?
Thanks in advance
Looking for location and removal for 1996 Buick Regal