How to change 2010-2011 Buick Lacrosse cabin filter. If you maintenance service is approach here you can find how to locate and replace Buick Lacrosse cabin air filter.
Where is located cabin air filter on a Buick Lacrosse. Maintenance of a car differ from a vehicle to another. Below you can see how to change air conditioning filter.
Buick Lacrosse cabin air filter on is located inside of the car. To locate and replace cabin filter you need to follow the next procedures.
Buick Lacrosse cabin air filter location:
- Cabin air filter is located under the glove compartment
How to change Buick Lacrosse cabin air filter
- Open the glove compartment. Here unhook the damper cord from the right side of the glove box compartment. With attention pull the plastic hook out and then introduce it back through the small hole from the glove compartment.
- Remove the two stops from the right and the left side of the glove box compartment who keeps the glove compartment attached to the dashboard.
- Leave glove compartment to the floor of the car. Now you can see the cabin air filter housing cover. To remove this unclip the housing cover door and flip it down.
- Pull out the old cabin air filter from the housing and verify in the interior of the housing to make sure that there is nothing left there (dust, leaves and other dirt)
- Insert the new 2010-2011 Buick Lacrosse cabin air filter on the cabin air filter housing with the air flow indicator pointing down.
- Reinstall cabin air filter housing cover.
- Reinstall the glove compartment back in place.
For more information about how to change Buick Lacrosse cabin air filter please leave us a comment.