How to change 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010 Audi S6 cabin air filter.
To replace Audi S6 cabin air filter you need first to locate and the to follow some simple steps.
Where is located 2004-2010 Audi S6 cabin air filter?
How to replace 2012-2015 Audi S6 cabin filter?
- Open the passenger door.
- Look under the glove box compartment – remove kick plate from here by reaching your finger on the kick plate hole and pulling it slightly downwards.
- Locate Audi A6 C6 cabin air filter housing cover – is located on the left side for left hand drive or on the right side for right hand drive.
- Remove Audi A6 cabin air filter housing cover from by pushing on the tab to release it. After you do this you will be able to see the old A6 pollen filter.
“2004-2016 Audi A6 have to filter positioned one above the other.”
- Pull the first filter out and the you will be able to pull the second filter the same.
- Insert first filter back in place with the air flow indicating arrow pointing to the back of the car.
- Pull first filter up and insert the second cabin air filter.
- Install cabin air filter housing cover back in place.
- Install the kick plate under glove box compartment.
After completing these steps you cabin air filter is changed
Audi A6 C6 It is also known as Audi A6 dust filter, Audi A6 pollen filter etc.
For more information please leave a comment.