Cabin air filter Kia Borrego from years 2009, 2010 and 2011.
Here you can find how to locate Kia Borrego pollen filter when you need to replace. Cabin filter is also known as pollen filter or dust filter
Where is located cabin air filter on a Kia Borrego?
- Kia Borrego cabin filter is located inside of car on the passenger side.
How to change Kia Borrego cabin air filter?
- Open Kia Borrego passenger side door.
- Open glovebox compartment.
- Remove the 2 stops from the right and the left of the glove box compartment. To remove the stops push in from the outside and the rotate and pull from the inside.
- Leave the glove box to hang down. Now you will be able to see cabin air filter housing cover.
- Remove the filter from from the housing by pulling out.
- Use a vacuum cleaner to remove the dust, leaves or other impurities from the cabin air filter housing cover.
- Remove the old Kia Borrego cabin air filter from the frame.
- Install the new 2009, 2010 and 2011 Kia Borrego cabin air filter in to the frame. The frame has on the top 2 tabs used to fix cabin air filter in the frame.
- Pay attention when you remove the old filter, the new filter must be fixed as old as fixed.
- Install the frame wit the new filter back in the cabin air filter housing.
- Press on the frame until was fixed in the housing.
- Reinstall the 2 stops on the glove box compartment.
- Close the glove box compartment.