Audi A8 cabin air filter location. How to change 1997-2009 Audi A8 cabin air filter? To change Audi A8 cabin filter you need to know when to change cabin filter, where is located and how to change Audi A8 cabin air filter.
At which time the cabin filter should be replaced?
- On 1997-2000 Audi A8 models, the cabin air filter should be replaced every 15.000 miles.
- On 2001-2003 Audi A8 models cabin air filter should be replaced every 20.000 miles.
- On 2004-2009 Audi A8 cabin air filter should be replaced at 15.000 miles then every 20.000 miles.
Where is the Audi A8 cabin filter located?
- On 1997-2009 Audi A8 models, cabin air filter is located outside of the car, under the hood.
How to change Audi A8 cabin air filter?
To change cabin filter on 1997-2003 Audi A8 models follow the next steps:
- Press in quick lock retainer and turn at 90 °.
- Remove old cabin air filter and install the new one.
- Press in quick lock retainer and turn.
To change cabin filter on 2004-2009 Audi A8 models follow the next steps:
- Open the hood and remove the left and right plenum chamber covers.
- Turn the four filter cover retainers 180 degrees then remove the cover and remove old Audi A8 cabin filter.
- Install the new Audi A8 cabin air filter into the cover and the ensure the filter is properly seated in the cover.
- Position the cover to the plenum then turn the 4 retainers 180 °.
- Install the left and right plenum covers.
For more instructions feel free to ask about how to replace the air conditioning filter for Audi A8 year 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009.
How to locate if you need to change cabin air filter, oil filter, fuel filter, pollen filter or air filter on Audi A8 year 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009.