2010-2011 Kia Soul cabin air filter location. When you need to replace Kia Soul cabin air filter here you can find where is locate Kia Soul cabin air filter.
Maintenance of a car differ from a car to another. If you car service is approaches, below you can see how to change air conditioning filter.
Where is located Kia Soul cabin air filter?
- Cabin air filter on Kia Soul is located inside ofe the car, on the passenger side behind glove box compartment.
How to change 2010-2011 Kia Soul cabin filter?
- Remove the screw that secures the glove compartment of the dashboard.
- Open the glove box compartment and remove the remaining screws from glove box compartment. Usually are 5 screws.
- Pull the glove box out from the dashboard.
- After you do that you will be able to see cabin air filter housing cover.
- Unclip the cabin air filter housing cover.
- Pull the old Kia Soul cabin air filter cabin air filter out from the housing.
- Insert new cabin filter in to the housing with the air flow indicating arrow pointing to the driver side.
- Install cabin air filter housing cover.
- Install glove box compartment back in place.
How to locate if you need to change cabin air filter, oil filter, fuel filter, pollen filter, dust filter or air filter on Kia Soul.
Pictures can be different from one car to another but the procedure is the same
Climate control air filter should be replaced one a year or every 15k miles depending on conditions, could be more often depending on what the conditions are where you are located.
Why is necessary to replace the cabin air filter? Is necessary to replace this filter to protect you and your passenger from bad odors, some allergen, from pollen and is very important if somebody from your car is allergic to pollen, dust and other particle.