2002-2005 Land Rover Freelander cabin air filter replacement. Land Rover Freelander cabin filter is located inside of the car, behind the glove box compartment.
- On Land Rover Freelander cabin air filter is located on the passenger side, behind glovebox compartment.
How to replace Land Rover Freelander cabin air filter?
- Remove the four bolts that secure the air filter into housing from behind of glove box compartment.
- Pull out the old 2002-2005 Land Rover Freelander filter.
- Insert the new filter into the housing by bending it slightly toward the driver’s side. The plastic side must be oriented toward the passenger’s side.
- Insert back in place the four knots.
Pictures can be different from one car to another but the procedure is the same.
What happens as the cabin filter is not changed on time?
If Land Rover Freelander cabin air filter is not changed on time is possible the air flow gradually decreases, leading in extreme cases to have the air conditioning on maximum fan speed and very little air vents out and in car can enter dust, pollen, insects, hair, seeds and other unwanted things.
Why is necessary to replace Land Rover Freelander cabin air filter? Is necessary to replace Land Rover Freelander to protect you and your passenger from bad odors, some allergen, from pollen and is very important if somebody from your car is allergic to pollen, dust and other particle.
For further information, please leave us a comment.