1994-2004 Suzuki Vitara cabin air filter location. Where is located and how to replace home Vitara cabin filter. Is very easy to change cabin air filter on Suzuki Vitara if you follow some easy steps.
Very important, before start to change Suzuki Vitara cabin air filter disconnect and isolate battery ground cable located under the hood and wait 3 minutes for air bag system backup power supply to discharge. Open Vitara drive side door and remove air bag fuse from fuse panel on instrument panel located under steering wheel on driver side.
After you do this you can proceed to change Suzuki Vitara cabin air filter.
Locate Suzuki Vitara cabin air filter
- Open Suzuki Vitara glove box compartment. Push on the right and left side of glove compartment to release glove box compartment.
- Lift up connector locking lever to disconnect yellow driver air bag module electrical connector.
- Locate cabin air filter housing cover.
- Remove filter housing cover – Suzuki Vitara have 2 filters.
- Remove first filter and the second filter.
- Replace filters in reverse order and reassemble all pieces back in place.
When you need to change cabin air filter on Suzuki Vitara from year 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004? It is recommended that when you change engine oil, oil filter, air filter and fuel filter to replace the same cabin air filter. If you don’t change this filter it is possible that air quality that enter in the car cabin to be very poor. Suzuki Vitara pollen filter remove odors, pollen (is very important if someone are allergic on pollen) and the same remove other pathogens and pollutants and help you to protect your and your passenger health. Is indicated to change 1994-2004 Suzuki Vitara cabin air filter each 10.000 miles. Please check Suzuki Vitara service manual for the exact replacement interval.
For more guidance feel free to ask about how to replace the air conditioning filter for Suzuki Vitara.