Volvo S40 cabin air filter location. From year 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011.
Here you can find how to locate Volvo S40 pollen filter when you need to replace.
Where is located cabin air filter on a Volvo S40. Maintenance of a car differ from a vehicle to another. If you car service is approaches, below you can see how to change air conditioning filter.
Cabin air filter on Volvo S40 is located inside of the car. To locate and replace cabin air filter you need to follow the next procedures.
Volvo S40 cabin air filter is located on the driver side, on the right side of the gas pedal.
- Remove the plastic screw how secure the carpet from the dashboard panel by using a torx key.
- Push down the gas pedal, pull the carpet and then rug the carpet under gas pedal like you see in picture bellow.
- After you do this you will be able to see Volvo S40 cabin air filter housing cover. This is secured with a screw. You can unscrew this using your fingers.
- Remove cabin air filter housing cover and then remove the old Volvo S40 cabin filter by pulling out.
- Replace filter and reassemble all pieces back in place.
How to locate if you need to change cabin air filter, oil filter, fuel filter, pollen filter, dust filter or air filter on Volvo S40.
Pictures can be different from one car to another but the procedure is the same.
Why is necessary to replace the cabin air filter? Is necessary to replace this filter to protect you and your passenger from bad odors, some allergen, from pollen and is very important if somebody from your car is allergic to pollen, dust and other particle.
Source: Service owner manual, google, youtube.com and other forums.