How to replace/install Chevrolet HHR cabin air filter? This article is for 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 Chevrolet HHR.
If you have more than a year since you changed the cabin filter or you have traveled more than 20,000 miles since you did this it is time to replace Chevrolet HHR cabin air filter again.
To change Chevrolet HHR cabin filter you need to follow some simple steps.
Where is located Chevrolet HHR cabin air filter?
How to replace Chevrolet HHR cabin air filter?
- Open glove box compartment.
- Remove bolt and release the dampener arm from the right side of the glove box.
- Push on the left and the right side of the glove box compartment to release glove compartment.
- Release the tabs and remove cabin air filter housing cover.
- Pull old Chevrolet HHR out from cabin air filter housing.
- Clean cabin air filter housing of leaves, dust and other impurities.
- Insert new cabin air filter back in the housing.
- Put the cabin air filter housing cover back in place.
- Reinstall the glove box stops and dampener arm back in place.
Why is necessary to change Chevrolet HHR cabin filter?
When the air is blown from your heather or air conditioner into the Chevrolet HHR cabin and this air have a bad odor or the fan doesn’t work normal you need to change cabin air filter.
Not all Chevrolet HRH have cabin air filter.