How to replace 2012, 2013, 2014 Buick Verano cabin air filter.
The Buick Verano cabin air filter is used to filter the air which come from outside of the vehicle and is blow inside of the cabin. To maintain the air quality in the inside of the car you need to replace the Verano cabin air filter at least 20.000 mile or once a year.
Where is located Buick Verano cabin air filter?
- Buick Verano cabin air filter is located inside of the car, behind the glove box compartment.
How to replace Buick Verano cabin filter?
- Remove the panel from the right side of the glove box compartment.
- Remove the cabin filter bolts like you see in the pictures.
- Remove the screws which are located under glove box then leave the panel to hang down. Be careful to not break the wire.
- After you remove the panel remove the torx bolts.
- Pull the glove box compartment out from the dashboard panel.
- Disconnect the bulb wire connector.
- After you do this you will be able to see the Buick Verano cabin filter housing cover.
- Squeeze the tab from the right, left and up of the cabin air filter housing cover and remove it.
- Remove the cabin filter housing cover.
- Pull the cabin air filter out from the housing.
- Insert the new cabin air filter in to the housing with the air flow arrow pointed down.
- Install the cabin air filter housing cover back in place.
- Install glove box compartment to the dashboard panel.
- Install the panel in the right side of the glove box compartment.
If in you Buick Verano an odor or if then when you start the heat or air conditioner the fan doesn’t not blow as it should this means that we must change Buick Verano cabin air filter.
You can find the cabin air filter under other names: hvac filter, dust filter, pollen filter, heap filter or air conditioner filter.
For further information, please leave us a comment.