Mercury Villager cabin air filter location. From year 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002.
Here you can find where to locate Mercury Villager cabin air filter when you need to change.
Where is located cabin air filter on a Mercury Villager and how to replace by yourself.
Maintenance of a vehicle differ from a car to another. If you car service is approaches, below you can see how to replace cabin air filter.
Cabin air filter is located outside of the car, under the plastic panel from passenger side of cowl.
To locate and replace Mercury Villager cabin air filter follow the next procedures:
- Remove windshield wipers or place this in upright position
- Remove the screws which secures the top of cowling
- Open the hood and remove the screws from the base and remove the cowl.
- Here you can see Mercury Villager cabin air filter location.
- To replace Mercury Villager cabin air filter you need to remove the screws how secure the housing cover.
- Remove the old filter by pulling forward and straight up.
- Insert the new Mercury Villager cabin air filter and reinstall the housing cover.
- Reinstall the cowl back to place.
For more guidance feel free to ask about how to replace the air conditioning filter for Mercury Villager.
How to locate if you need to change cabin air filter, oil filter, fuel filter, pollen filter, dust filter or air filter on Mercury Villager.
Pictures can be different from one car to another but the procedure is the same.
Why is necessary to replace the cabin air filter? Is necessary to replace this filter to protect you and your passenger from bad odors, some allergen, from pollen and is very important if somebody from your car is allergic to pollen, dust and other particle.
Source: Service owner manual, google and other forums.