Where is located Toyota Corolla cabin air filter. From year 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008.
Here you can find where to locate Toyota Corolla cabin air filter when you need to change.
Where is located cabin air filter on a Toyota Corolla. Maintenance of a vehicle differ from a car to another. If you car service is approaches, below you can see how to replace cabin air filter.
Cabin air filter is located inside of the car on the passenger side, under the glove box.
To locate and replace Toyota Corolla cabin air filter follow the next procedures:
- First time you need to open passenger side door and then to open glove compartment.
- Push in on right and left side on glove box compartment to release this.
- Pull out glove compartment. You can remove plastic arm by removing secure screw or this arm can remains attached.
- Here you can locate cabin air filter housing.
- Remove the filter hosing cover by pressing inward on the tabs of both side. Here you can see cabin air filter.
- Pull the old filter straight out to remove .
- Insert the new Toyota Corolla cabin air filter in the housing and reinstall the cover.
- Reinstall the glove compartment.
For more guidance feel free to ask about how to replace the air conditioning filter for Toyota Corolla.
How to locate if you need to change cabin air filter, oil filter, fuel filter, pollen filter, dust filter or air filter on Toyota Corolla.
Pictures can be different from one car to another but the procedure is the same.
Why is necessary to replace the cabin air filter? Is necessary to replace this filter to protect you and your passenger from bad odors, some allergen, from pollen and is very important if somebody from your car is allergic to pollen, dust and other particle.
Source: Service owner manual, google and other forums.