Where is located GMC Yukon XL cabin air filter? How to replace 2003, 2004 and 2005 GMC Yukon XL cabin filter by yourself.
If the period of service on your car approaches besides oil filter, engine oil and air filter cabin filter must be changed. You can change the cabin filter yourself without going to a service. To change the cabin filter the GMC Yukon XL must follow the steps below:
GMC Yukon XL cabin air filter location:
How to change GMC Yukon XL cabin air filter:
- Remove screws on kick plate located under glove compartment.
- After you remove screws, remove kick plate.
- First time unclip and then swing filter housing cover to right.
- To remove GMC Yukon XL cabin air filter pull this straight down.
- Replace old GMC Yukon XL cabin air filter with new one.
Why you should replace Jeep Grand Cherokee cabin air filter?
Dodge Journey pollen filter is designed to remove much of the dust, pollen, pollutants and bacteria penetrate into the interior, protecting the health of passengers and in particular children. In general, it is advisable to change cabin filter every 12.000 miles and especially spring due to accumulations of dirt and moisture in autumn / winter. Besides the health aspect also contributes to the comfort and driver visibility filters were used as effects, odor and misting particularly humid days.
Source: GMC Yukon XL service owner manual.