Kia Rondo cabin air filter location. From year 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010.
Here you can find how to locate Kia Rondo pollen filter when you need to replace.
Where is located cabin air filter on a Kia Rondo. Maintenance of a car differ from a vehicle to another. If you car service is approaches, below you can see how to change air conditioning filter.
Cabin air filter is located inside of car on the passenger side.
To locate and replace Kia Rondo cabin air filter follow the next procedures:
- First time open passenger side door and after that open glovebox compartment.
- Push on right and left side of the glove compartment or remove the stops to release glove compartament – see picture.
- Leave down glove compartment an you will be able to see Kia Rondo filter housing cover (see picture bellow).
- To have access to cabin air filter squeeze tabs on filter housing cover to remove.
- After you do this you will be able to take out the old filter and replace with the new one. Some models have filter frame. To replace cabin air filter is necessary to take out filter frame, replace old filter and insert filter frame back in place – see in picture bellow.
For more guidance feel free to ask about how to replace the air conditioning filter for Kia Rondo.
How to locate if you need to change cabin air filter, oil filter, fuel filter, pollen filter, dust filter or air filter on Kia Rondo.
Pictures can be different from one car to another but the procedure is the same.
Why is necessary to replace the cabin air filter? Is necessary to replace this filter to protect you and your passenger from bad odors, some allergen, from pollen and is very important if somebody from your car is allergic to pollen, dust and other particle.
Source: Service owner manual, google and other forums.