Ford F Series cabin air filter location. From year 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007.
Here you can find how to locate Ford F Series pollen filter when you need to replace.
Where is located cabin air filter on a Ford F Series. Maintenance of a car differ from a vehicle to another. If you car service is approaches, below you can see how to change air conditioning filter.
Cabin air filter on Ford F Series is located inside of the car. To locate and replace cabin air filter you need to follow the next procedures.
- Open door from passenger side.
- Look under glovebox compartment to locate cabin air filter housing cover
- Remove all screws from cabin air filter housing cover
4. Remove filter housing cover.
5. Replace Ford F Series old cabin air filter and replace with the new one.
6. Reassemble all the pieces back.
How to locate if you need to change cabin air filter, oil filter, fuel filter, pollen filter, dust filter or air filter on Ford F Series.
Pictures can be different from one car to another but the procedure is the same.
Why is necessary to replace the cabin air filter? Is necessary to replace this filter to protect you and your passenger from bad odors, some allergen, from pollen and is very important if somebody from your car is allergic to pollen, dust and other particle.
Source: Service owner manual, google and other forums.