Ford Explorer cabin air filter location. From year 2011, 2012, 2013.
Here you can find how to locate Ford Explorer pollen filter when you need to replace.
Where is located cabin air filter on a Ford Explorer.
Maintenance of a car differ from a vehicle to another. If you car service is approaches, below you can see how to change air conditioning filter.
Cabin air filter on Ford Explorer is located inside the car on the passenger side, behind the glovebox.
To have access and to replace the cabin air filter you need to follow this work procedure:
- Without opening the glove box remove the pin by pulling to the center of glove box like in picture bellow.
- Open the glove box and remove the 2 stops from the left and right.
- Pull out the glove box to remove them. After you do this you will be able to see the cabin air filter housing cover (see picture bellow).
- Remove the panel how secure the housing cover by pressing the bottom tabs
- Replace the old cabin air filter with new one.
- Fit all back in place follow the same procedure
For more guidance feel free to ask about how to replace the air conditioning filter for Ford Explorer.
How to locate if you need to change cabin air filter, oil filter, fuel filter, pollen filter, dust filter or air filter on Ford Explorer.
Pictures can be different from one car to another but the procedure is the same.